WANTED: Mason Ohio Homes For Sale In The Sweet Spot!!
No, "The Sweet Spot" isn't the latest Mason Ohio subdivision, although Mason has a wide variety of subdivisions with homes for sale! "The Sweet Spot" is a type of home we love to have the opportunity to sell in Mason! For many people, they're starter homes, in mature subdivisions, but not TOO old! Maybe a pool community, probably lots of cul de sac streets! Places like Simpson Creek Farms and Concord Crossing as a couple of examples.
Typical Sweet Spot characteristics for these starter homes for sale in the Mason school district include:
- List price of $150,000 to $250,000.
- Three or more bedrooms
- Three or more total baths
- Not more than 25 years old
- 2 or more car garage
- Full basement, ideally finished.
Why are these homes so in demand? That's easy! Mason:
- Is one of the top places to live. In 2011 rated #24 & ib 2013 #7 Best Small City to Live in Money Magazine
- Has some of the best public schools in Ohio based on the Ohio Department of Education report card system!
- Is home of a community center that you just won't believe!
- Has low crime! Rated in the Top 100 safest places to live according to a recent website ranking report.
- Has lots of parks and other entertainment! Kings Island, The Beach, Great Wolf Lodge, golf courses, community pools, walking/biking trails, etc.
- Offers a full range of price points, from starter homes in The Sweet Spot all the way up to serious mansion style homes.
- Has a history of maintaining property values, or during the worst of times suffering less of a hit than surrounding areas.
Now we could keep going on this list, but you get the idea. Mason offers all the perks and great property values, a perfect recipe for creating high demand!
Now what does this mean to you as a Mason home seller? Your house combined with our marketing during this time of housing scarcity in "The Sweet Spot" increases our odds of getting you the most possible dollars for your home in the shortest possible time! Now we don't want to scare you, but you're going to get tired of all the showings and having to get out of your house! The good news? It won't take long, with many homes in "The Sweet Spot" under contract in less than 10 days. Obviously we can't guarantee that, but statistically speaking the last 6 months of sales back that up, and over the years of selling Mason homes in "The Sweet Spot", that's always been our experience: lots of showings, more than one offer, and happy sellers!
Now what does that mean for you as a potential Mason home buyer? Click Search Mason Starter Homes For Sale In The Sweet Spot. You didn't find many homes for sale there did you? So what's the bottom line? If a Mason home in "the Sweet Spot" fits your needs, you need to act quickly. You have competition. What else does it mean? With that low of a volume, we can probably see every home that fits you in one outing of a few hours and potentially under contract the same day if we find that "just right" home for you! And please don't be under the impression that you'll get a better deal by going direct to the listing agent, they work FOR the seller, NOT you. They'll be negotiating to get you to pay the MOST dollars you will without walking away.
Any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us!
Serving Mason's home buyers and sellers,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth Spear, ABR, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2002007747
William (Bill) Spear, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2004011109 Kentucky 77938
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Bill Direct: 513-520-5305
Liz Direct: 513-265-3004
Search Homes: Https://WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map