There have been a rash of unexplainable real estate developments today and scientists have been unable to identify the source of these sudden reversals of long standing practices. Some conjecture that a calendar change may have contributed, while others insist an outbreak of Golden Rule Virus may be to blame. The CDC is suggesting wearing full face filters and polyester leisure suits as a precaution. Drinking 10 cups of coffee also offers equivalent protection!
- Sellers reducing prices nationwide to what the local market will bear WITHOUT prompting from their listing agents!
- Buyers declining to write "low ball" offers and instead writing fair market value offers and displaying concern about NOT insulting the sellers.
- Buyers and sellers selecting their agents based SOLELY on qualifications, and remain loyal to those same agents, not being distracted by slick talkers and smooth moves!
- Buyer and listing agents getting along! In unrelated news, dogs have stopped chasing cats!
- Banks have streamlined their short sale and foreclosure purchase offer response times to under a week. Additionally, all major banks have agreed to a uniform system and a centralized clearing house. Call 1-800-YEAHRIGHT.
- ALL REO agents are now posting multiple photos, entering room sizes and actual marketing remarks beyond "needs TLC". They are also returning calls from interested buyers and their agents.
- Listing agents are refusing to take grossly overpriced listings when market data doesn't support the price.
- Additionally, national news media with the talking heads are now emphasizing "All real estate is local, please consult a local REALTOR® for best advice in YOUR area".
- A certain TV show admitted that they often show buyers 300 houses, pick the best 3 and edit to make it appear that they can magically find EVERY buyer a home in only 3 tries. EBA's across the nation breathe a sigh of relief as buyers stop asking "WHY haven't you found me a house yet?" after two showings!
Please enjoy these massive changes to real estate practices, but somehow we expect these changes are similar to a 24 hour flu and tomorrow everything will return to "normal"!
Miss Bad Manners
Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth Spear, ABR, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2002007747
William (Bill) Spear, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2004011109 Kentucky 77938
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Bill Direct: 513-520-5305
Liz Direct: 513-265-3004
Search Homes: Http://WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map