What Are My Home Downsizing Options In Mason Ohio?
The kids have left and they're off to be Bearcats, Buckeyes and Musketeers. You've got a huge home and you don't walk in half the rooms for weeks at a time. Frankly you just don't need all that space and lets not even get into mowing the grass and raking the leaves now that Junior has flown the nest.
It's time. Not necessarily a much smaller home, but a home puts the emphasis in the right places. Maybe a home with a few less stairs. A home that requires less upkeep. What are your choices when you're ready to downsize your Mason home?
- You can literally downsize to a home that is smaller. Less square footage, fewer bedrooms. Less to keep up with.
- You can choose a Mason ranch home (newer ranches are pretty scarce as most builders choose to build two story homes), or a two story home with a first floor master.
- You can go condo. Communities like Oakwood Lakes, Marival at Weatherstone, Fox Hollow & The Woods on Wilkens offer spacious condos, mostly attached ranch style. A bit smaller and often two story condos are found in Village Lakes, Harbourwatch, Water's Edge and some other Mason condo communities.
- You can go patio home (Heritage Pointe, Whispering Falls, some portions of Villas at Hunters Green to name a few). The home comes with lawn care as part of your HOA fee.
- You can move outside of Mason, but stay close to Mason (e.g. Hal Homes Falling Brook at Kings Golf Center offers ranch condos and patio home, or you can have the same choices in Liberty Township's Four Bridges.
Basically there are a full range of choices and price. You can have a condo for under $100k or spend $400k on luxury. You can stay in Mason or move a bit outside the city limits. You can be in an attached or detached home. You can mow the grass or let someone else handle it. It's all your decision.
Need help deciding your options? We can help, both in selling your existing home and choosing your next living option. Just give us a call at 513-520-5305 or email Liz@LizSpear.com.
Serving Mason Ohio home buyers and sellers,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
REALTORS(S) Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth & William Spear
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Direct #2: 513-265-3004
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map