Part of my role as a Greater Cincinnati real estate agent is to provide advice, both to our clients and potential customers. Now for clients, that advice is going to be tailored to their specific needs and not some one size fits all. That specific advice will be delivered via a variety of means: direct conversations, emails, texts, whatever mechanism works best for that particular client.
For the general public, that advice is most likely to be delivered via this blog.
There are many themes I've emphasized repeatedly. They're just THAT important that I keep writing to a few topics in particular:
1. The importance of having your own agent to guide you through the process. Whether you're a buyer or seller, you don't know what you don't know because a home sale is infrequent for you. For an experienced agent, it's a very familiar road to travel.
2. The importance of having an agent for new construction. You DO NOT get a better deal from the builder for being unrepresented, and if things go sideways do you want someone else to take on the stress of dealing with the builder? Or do you enjoy confrontation?
3. It's a snooze you lose business. See a home you love? Act TODAY, not tomorrow.
4. Have your ducks in a row for your financing. The buyer that is prepared has an advantage.
5. Properly pricing and marketing your home is the difference between getting top dollar and sitting stagnant on the market for months.
The list goes on, but the bottom line is it's up to you to heed the advice. It's in your best interest (and mine too) if you do so.
But it's ultimately your call to listen, and if you repeatedly ignore the advice of your agent, don't be surprised if they opt to sever the working relationship.
Interested in knowing more? The answers are easy to get, just call me at 513-520-5305 for a chat. Like what you hear, we can meet in person and get even more detailed about determining the best path to take care of your future home needs!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Serving Greater Cincinnati home buyers and sellers,
Bill of Liz and Bill aka BLiz
Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth Spear, ABR, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2002007747
William (Bill) Spear, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2004011109 Kentucky 77938
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Bill Direct: 513-520-5305
Liz Direct: 513-265-3004
Search Homes: Http://WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map