Signs That Spring Has Returned To Warren County
After a cold winter it's a welcome break to see the signs of spring in Warren County!
- Flowers are blooming and more to come! Our crocus have already come and gone, our daffodils are blooming, azaleas are starting to show color and we know there's plenty more color coming!
The trees are showing life too, with the leaves finally adding green to the brown we've seen for months. And the redbuds are providing a nice contrast in the woods.
- Kings Island is open again, and with it the extra traffic!
- It's rain out there today rather than snow and sleet!
- Lawn mowers have been pulled out of hibernation (Friday & Saturday we got our own taken care of).
- The nurseries are open (we haven't managed our first visit yet but it'll happen soon!).
- It's prom season. An abundance of limos on the road and kids in tuxes and prom dresses!
It's definitely great to feel the warmth outside and to finally put away the coats and gloves until Jack Frost returns later this year!
Serving Warren County home buyers and sellers,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
REALTORS(S) Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth & William Spear
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Direct #2: 513-265-3004
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map