2254 Point View Ct in Lebanon Ohio is now SOLD!! The paperwork is signed and the keys given and the moving truck is heading for Georgia!
We appreciate every time we're hired to help a home buyers or sellers, but some have extra meaning to us, and this was one of those times.
When we started the sale process our sellers weren't sure if they were staying local or heading out of state. A new job was a possibility but not a certainty, so initially we weren't in a hurry and willing to test a higher price. Activity was good, but THE ONE buyer didn't come through at the original price.
Priorities shifted quickly when Mr. Seller was offered a position in Georgia. He was quickly on the road to Florida for a few weeks of training before starting in Georgia in his new position. Mrs. Seller and their two sons would stay behind until the home was sold. (Can you feel the extra urgency for all of us??).
We adjusted price and interest picked up. We held an open house on a Saturday afternoon and buyers who'd come through with their agent the day before came back for a confirmation that this was THE ONE, and it was!
Negotiations were quick and a contract was soon accepted. Both sides worked through some inspection issues and a month later we were at the closing table. Perfect timing as the Florida training was completed and it was time to head to Georgia.
We've found an agent to help them find their new home (another service we offer for our sellers leaving town!) and they'll be starting next week after enjoying a few stops along the way to Georgia!
We appreciate the opportunity to have helped sell their home!
Key features of 2254 Point View:
- Four bedrooms, all on the 2nd floor
- The master bedroom is quite spacious, with a bay window bump on the back you'll love the master bath suite too! Two vanities, a make-up area nook, walk-in closet, jetted tub, separate shower and ceramic tile flooring.
- Another full bath on the 2nd floor and a half bath on the main floor.
- The kitchen features ceramic tile flooring, granite counters and upgraded cabinets. And the breakfast room has great views out the back!
- A/C, furnace and water heater all replaced in the last two years.
- NOT your typical corner lot, sizable and the home is well positioned to have a huge backyard!
- Woodburning fireplace in the living room, which also features a cathedral ceiling.
- Front porch and covered back deck both perfect for enjoying the quiet!
- Full unfinished basement
- 2 car garage loads from side
- Storage shed
- Lebanon City Schools
- List price: $325,000, Sold price: $315,000
Need help buying or selling a Warren County area home? Just give us a call at 513-520-5305!
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
REALTORS(S) Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth Spear, ABR, CRS
William (Bill) Spear, CRS
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Direct #2: 513-265-3004
Search Homes: Http://WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map