Did you know your occupation MIGHT get you a discount on Cincinnati new construction homes? While not nearly every builder offers a discount, some builders do offer some variation of a "hometown heroes" discount. No, it's not for the guy that can swing a baseball bat better than anyone else or break a tackle in the open field, but for the people that serve society daily.
For instance, Drees Homes offers a 1% discount for the following occupations:
- Military (Active Duty, Active Reserve or Veteran)
- Firefighers, police, EMTs, Paramedics, Health Care Workers
Obviously conditions apply to these type offers. Depending on the builder, the "hometown heroes" discount may NOT be added to other discounts and incentives being offered by the builder. If they're offering $20,000 off $40,000 in options, then obviously you're better off taking the discount offered to the general public than the "hometown heroes" discount.
And of course, builders offer varying amounts of credit. Some may offer a set dollar amount, some a percentage, and others may make the offers for a limited time only.
If you qualify, it's worth checking into.
Key things to know about building a new construction home in Cincinnati:
1. The builders rep works FOR the builder, not the buyer.
2. As your agents, we represent YOU and not the builder.
3. It doesn't cost you a dime extra for using an agent to help you with the process.
4. It also doesn't SAVE you a dime if you go to the builder without an agent. Agents are factored into the builders overhead, so there are no special discounts for not having an agent, so why not have the help you're already paying for?
Ready to explore your Cincinnati area new construction options further? Just give Bill a call at 513-520-5305 or email Liz@LizSpear.com and we can discuss how we can help you with your new construction home search. And since Bill is licensed in BOTH Ohio and Kentucky, we can help you anywhere in Greater Cincinnati with your new home!
Serving Cincinnati home buyers and sellers,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth Spear, ABR, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2002007747
William (Bill) Spear, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2004011109 Kentucky 77938
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Bill Direct: 513-520-5305
Liz Direct: 513-265-3004
Search Homes: Http://WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map