"That's what I do: I drink and I know things." Tyrion Lannister
That is one of my favorite lines from Game of Thrones.
As an engineer/real estate agent I'm not much on the drinking part (nothing really stronger than root beer!), but I'm pretty heavy on the "knowing things" part. It's my job when working for home sellers and buyers to know things, and what I don't know, finding them out.
I'm not going to make something up, if I don't know, I'll tell you I don't know.
And frankly some things I'm either not allowed to talk about (e.g. the ethnic diversity or lack of it in a neighborhood, crime rates, WHY my seller is moving unless they authorized me to tell agents and buyers, etc.).
And sometimes I'm the source of the source information, things like "What's the best school district?" A: You might want to check out the Ohio Department of Education School Report cards.
But there are other things I'm going to be your subject matter expert on:
- You want Cincinnati patio home information? No need to look further.
- You want to know what to expect through the home buying process? Got that covered. Same for the home selling process.
- Want to know what buyers are likely to think about YOUR home? I'm out there with buyers regularly and here what they say, what they love, what they hate.
- Want to know about the resale ability of the home you're thinking about? We can talk the pros and cons of corner lots, cul de sacs, busy roads, ponds and pools, basements and slabs and plenty more.
- Want to know about the trends for our market and your neighborhood? Remember I said "engineer/real estate agent" at the beginning? Numbers, "I know things"!!
- Want to know your options through inspections?
- Is radon a big thing?
- What is a home inspector or appraiser likely to cite as a problem?
Basically, if it has anything to do with directly buying a home or selling a home, it's my job to know about it! I'm your real estate sherpa, guiding you the process and keeping things as calm and smooth as possible.
Need a real estate agent to help with your Warren County area home purchase or sale? Just give us a call at 513-520-5305 or email Liz@LizSpear.com to get started.
Serving Warren County area home buyers and sellers,
Bill of Liz and Bill aka BLiz
Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth Spear, ABR, CRS
William (Bill) Spear, CRS
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Direct #2: 513-265-3004
Search Homes: Http://WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map