What's My Lebanon Ohio Home Worth? June 2015
The numbers were so good for June that I ran them TWICE because I almost couldn't believe them to be true! While the Lebanon and other local real estate markets have steadily improved, what I wasn't expecting was for the top to blow off! June sales ALMOST equally April and May COMBINED!! This is typically the peak season, but July will have it's work cut out to match June's performance. Stay with us for the details!
We offer links at the bottom of the post to search Cincinnati MLS listed Lebanon Ohio homes for sale, and if you want specifics for What Is My Lebanon Ohio Home Worth?, please click that link and fill out the form. We'll get back to you shortly with the latest info that applies to YOUR home!
All data is derived from the Cincinnati MLS system. If any Lebanon single family homes homes traded hands without a REALTOR® involved, then it won't be reflected in this report. All data is for the Lebanon School District area, so is not limited solely to Lebanon city limits.
Some reasons why Lebanon Ohio is a great place to live:
- Named one of Ohio magazine's Top 5 Hometowns for 2012
- HUGE YMCA
- Ready access to Cincinnati and Dayton
- A cool historic downtown area
- Host to an abundance of festivals throughout the year
- The cost of living in Lebanon is more affordable than some other Warren County communities
- A full range of housing price points, from below 100k to some estate homes under a million dollars.
- There is still new construction available, but you can pick any age from historic to brand new.
Countryside, a pool community of Lebanon Ohio
So on to the review, first up, completed sales!
Next is the Lebanon median price summary chart.
Lebanon 45036 Single Family Home Category Data Summary:
Homes Sold: 69 (3 Bank/Government Owned, 0 Short Sale) UP 25
Average Price: $244,791 UP $31k
Median Price: $204,000 UP $10k
Days on Market Average: 81 DOWN 19
Homes Active 7/6/15: 165 DOWN 4
Homes Pending 7/6/15: 73 DOWN 7
Sales/List %: 97.3% UP .5%
Most Expensive Home Sold: $895,000
Least Expensive Home Sold: $19,955
So what are the key takeaways from this month's numbers?
- Frankly, there's almost nothing negative in this month's stats! The highest single month sales volume in over 5 years! Average price UP. Median sales price UP. Days to sell DOWN. Little distressed properties sold. Basically June totally ROCKED it!!
- Of the 69 homes sold in June, only three were foreclosed and none short sales. Five of the 69 homes sold BELOW $100,000 and 16 homes sold above $300,000 (up from 4 last month). We even had 4 above $500k and that includes two above $800k.
- The number of homes for sale decreased slightly, but it's still a tight market for inventory. Number of homes under contract dropped, but 73 still means a good July for completed sales, altough it might not quite match June.
Of the 165 homes for sale not under contract, only 7 are foreclosed or short sales.
So what does this mean to you as a Lebanon single family home owner?
IT IS GOOD TO BE YOU!!! That's providing your home is in good condition, you price it appropriately and have a good real estate team handling the marketing and negotiating! Buyers are obviously out there and they are buying. And they probably want to be done before school starts up again!
You're not going up against significant new construction in MOST communities, but places like Shaker Run and Trails of Shaker Run new construction do challenge your ability to sell.
And if you're not quite ready to enter the market, it's the PERFECT time to meet with us and get your To Do list ready to have your home optimally ready for when you ARE ready to sell your home!
For an evaluation of your specific home's marketability, please contact us 513-265-3004 or 513-520-5305.
So what does this mean to you as a potential Lebanon home buyer?
NO REASON TO CHANGE FROM LAST MONTH: You still have a fairly limited selection of homes to pick from. Buyers have plenty of competition for the best homes and asking the seller to take too low a price or asking for extensive concessions may keep you from becoming a homeowner. 73 homes under contract should clearly tell you your competition is out there and doing the right things to claim a home as theirs!
The selection of foreclosed/short sale homes is small, and 7 total foreclosed or short sale homes listed as Active in Cincinnati MLS severely limits your choices if that category is ALL you're interested in.
When you're considering buying a Lebanon home, please contact us with your needs and we'll help you find the right community for you! You can use the links below to review Cincinnati MLS homes listed in Lebanon for each of three price bands.
Search Lebanon Ohio 45036 Homes For Sale $400,000 and Up
Serving Lebanon's home buyers and sellers,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
Recent Market Reports:
REALTORS(S) Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth & William Spear
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Direct #2: 513-265-3004
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map