What's My Maineville/Hamilton Township Home Worth? April 2016
We're on the home stretch to school ending and what is usually a big uptick in home sales. Will this hold true this year? Probably, assuming enough homes come on the market to meet demand! The builder are QUITE busy, accounting for 54 of the 139 homes for sale in Cincinnati MLS in zip code 45039!
Stay with us for the latest Mainevillle & Hamilton Township area real estate news!
We offer links at the bottom of the post to search Cincinnati MLS listed Maineville Ohio homes for sale, and if you want specifics for What Is My Maineville Ohio Home Worth?, please click that link and fill out the form. We'll get back to you shortly with the latest info that applies to YOUR home!
This report is for single family homes only and NOT condos. We're covering zip code 45039 only, which also includes homes in parts of Landen and Deerfield Township, although at low levels. That also means any Hamilton Township homes in other zip codes are NOT covered in this report. The majority of 45039 is covered by Little Miami Schools, although portions are in Kings Local. Obviously zip code 45039 is NOT uniform so we're not always comparing apples to apples in this report. This report is informational and for the best advice for you as an area home buyer or seller, please contact us for a specific review of your needs.
- All data is derived from the Cincinnati MLS system.
- If any Maineville/Hamilton Township homes traded hands without a REALTOR® involved, then it won't be reflected in this report.
- All data is for the 45039 zip code only.
The 45039 zip code offers a diversity of living choices, with a focus on affordable housing. Much of the zip code is easily reached by taking the SR48, Western Row or Kings Mills exits off of I71. Depending on traffic you can be in the heart of Maineville within 5-10 minutes from the SR48 exit. Along the way you'll pass a Lowe's, Target, Kohls, Kroger, Petsmart and a collection of strip malls with a selection of dining choices.
With regards to housing choices, there are numerous developments, with the majority focused at the $200k price point with many starter type homes available well below that. If your preference is more space, the area also offers that option with either luxury home communities or more rural opportunities. Additionally, one of the area's few 55+ communities makes its home here.
Turning Leaf, a Hamilton Township community
So, on to the review!
First up is the number of Maineville/Hamilton Township area single family homes sold on a month by month basis starting in 2010:
Next is the Maineville/Hamilton Township median price summary chart.
Maineville/Hamilton Township 45039 Single Family Home Category Data Summary:
Homes Sold: 49 (0 Bank/Government Owned, 0 Short Sale, 4 New Construction) UP 14
Average Price: $245,317 UP $29k
Median Price: $212,000 UP $1.5k
Days on Market Average: 66 DOWN 27 (median 12 days)
Homes Active 5/11/16: 139 UP 4
Homes Pending 5/11/16: 95 UP 20
Average Sales/List %: 97.7% DOWN .4%
Most Expensive Home Sold: $652,500
Least Expensive Home Sold: $115,000
So what can we determine from the latest statistics?
- Sales volume UP. Prices UP. Homes Under Contract UP. Time to Sell DOWN. All fantastic signs of a real estate market that is performing very well. We're a LONG, LONG way from the times of the Little Miami School tax levy fights aren't we?
- New construction is booming. As we mentioned, 54 of the 139 homes not under contract in Cincinnati MLS are new construction. Obviously the builders expect big things for the Maineville/Hamilton Township area!
- 95 homes under contract? Expect May to be another great month for completed sales.
- No homes sold below $100k and 9 above $300k, including 1 above $600,000. That helps explain the move up in average prices!
- Distressed (foreclosures and short sales) continue to have minimal impact at this point: None of the 49 Sold and only 2 of the 139 not under contract, that's a low portion of the market and just what we prefer to see.
- Inventory is still low despite the slight increase from last month to this month. That number will probably continue to increase as we get closer to the end of school for the year.
So what does this mean to you as a Maineville/Hamilton Township single family home owner?
STILL NO CHANGE FROM LAST MONTH: If you can price competitively to the new construction offerings, you can take advantage of the shortage of homes for sale. Less competition means better sales times and often a better price. Supply and demand at work!
We don't see a lot of truly negative in this month's report to discourage offering your home for sale if it makes sense for you!
For an evaluation of your specific home's marketability, please contact us at 513-520-5305.
So what does this mean to you as a potential Maineville/Hamilton Township home buyer?
NO CHANGE HERE EITHER: While there are more homes on the market, it's still tight. If you find a home that suits you, don't delay acting or you may miss out on your opportunity. There are other buyers out there and area housing is still VERY affordable and overall the homes tend to be newer and in subdivisions.
There is a LOT of new construction available and having an influence, and PLEASE, for new construction, have us help you! The builder will NOT cut you a price break for showing up unrepresented, and using our services will NOT cost you extra.
When you're considering buying a Maineville/Hamilton Township area home, please contact us at 513-520-5305 with your needs and we'll help you find the right community!
To Search Maineville/Hamilton Township 45039 homes for sale, please use the links below.
Search Maineville/Hamilton Township 45039 Homes for Sale $400,000 and Up
Serving Warren County's home buyers and sellers,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
Recent Market Reports:
REALTORS(S) Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth Spear, ABR, CRS
William (Bill) Spear, CRS
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Direct #2: 513-265-3004
Search Homes: Http://WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map