What's My Maineville/Hamilton Township Home Worth? July 2016
Another solid month in the Maineville real estate market. Prices bumped up significantly, still plenty of homes under contract, things are looking good! Now if the temperatures and humidity would just drop a bit! Mowing the lawn is a real chore lately!
Stay with us for the latest Mainevillle & Hamilton Township area real estate news!
We offer links at the bottom of the post to search Cincinnati MLS listed Maineville Ohio homes for sale, and if you want specifics for What Is My Maineville Ohio Home Worth?, please click that link and fill out the form. We'll get back to you shortly with the latest info that applies to YOUR home!
This report is for single family homes only and NOT condos. We're covering zip code 45039 only, which also includes homes in parts of Landen and Deerfield Township, although at low levels. That also means any Hamilton Township homes in other zip codes are NOT covered in this report. The majority of 45039 is covered by Little Miami Schools, although portions are in Kings Local. Obviously zip code 45039 is NOT uniform so we're not always comparing apples to apples in this report. This report is informational and for the best advice for you as an area home buyer or seller, please contact us for a specific review of your needs.
- All data is derived from the Cincinnati MLS system.
- If any Maineville/Hamilton Township homes traded hands without a REALTOR® involved, then it won't be reflected in this report.
- All data is for the 45039 zip code only.
The 45039 zip code offers a diversity of living choices, with a focus on affordable housing. Much of the zip code is easily reached by taking the SR48, Western Row or Kings Mills exits off of I71. Depending on traffic you can be in the heart of Maineville within 5-10 minutes from the SR48 exit. Along the way you'll pass a Lowe's, Target, Kohls, Kroger, Petsmart and a collection of strip malls with a selection of dining choices.
With regards to housing choices, there are numerous developments, with the majority focused at the $200k price point with many starter type homes available well below that. If your preference is more space, the area also offers that option with either luxury home communities or more rural opportunities. Additionally, one of the area's few 55+ communities makes its home here.
Turning Leaf, a Hamilton Township community
So, on to the review!
First up is the number of Maineville/Hamilton Township area single family homes sold on a month by month basis starting in 2010:
Next is the Maineville/Hamilton Township median price summary chart.
Maineville/Hamilton Township 45039 Single Family Home Category Data Summary:
Homes Sold: 51 (1 Bank/Government Owned, 0 Short Sale, 6 New Construction) DOWN 10
Average Price: $266,915 UP $29.5k
Median Price: $222,750 UP $28k
Days on Market Average: 64 UP 23 (median 26 days)
Homes Active 8/12/16: 132 FLAT
Homes Pending 8/12/16: 73 DOWN 2
Average Sales/List %: 97.3% DOWN .8
Most Expensive Home Sold: $800,000
Least Expensive Home Sold: $107,377
So what can we determine from the latest statistics?
- Overall a solid July performance for Maineville area homes. Yes, sales volume dropped from June, but that's typical most years. We're in the midst of the four months that the most homes sell, and based on the number of Pending homes, August should be a solid month too.
- Prices were up significantly, making up for last month's drops. Still a scarcity of luxury homes sold (just 2 over $500,000), but 14 over $300,000 was a good chunk of the 51 sold.
- New construction is booming. 44 of the 132 homes not under contract in Cincinnati MLS are new construction. Prices run from sub $200k to in the luxury category. Obviously those prices vary upwards if more options are added.
- No homes sold below $100k .
- Distressed (foreclosures and short sales) continue to have minimal impact at this point: One of the 51 Sold and only 3 of the 132 not under contract, that's a low portion of the market and just what we prefer to see.
- Inventory is still low, especially if you don't have time to wait for new construction.
So what does this mean to you as a Maineville/Hamilton Township single family home owner?
No reason to change from recent months: If you can price competitively to the new construction offerings, you can take advantage of the shortage of homes for sale. Less competition means better sales times and often a better price. Supply and demand at work!
We don't see a lot of truly negative in this month's report to discourage offering your home for sale if it makes sense for you!
For an evaluation of your specific home's marketability, please contact us at 513-520-5305.
So what does this mean to you as a potential Maineville/Hamilton Township home buyer?
No reason to change our buyer advice either: If you find a home that suits you, don't delay acting or you may miss out on your opportunity. There are other buyers out there and area housing is still VERY affordable and overall the homes tend to be newer and in subdivisions.
There is a LOT of new construction available and having an influence, and PLEASE, for new construction, have us help you! The builder will NOT cut you a price break for showing up unrepresented, and using our services will NOT cost you extra.
When you're considering buying a Maineville/Hamilton Township area home, please contact us at 513-520-5305 with your needs and we'll help you find the right community!
To Search Maineville/Hamilton Township 45039 homes for sale, please use the links below.
Search Maineville/Hamilton Township 45039 Homes for Sale $400,000 and Up
Serving Warren County's home buyers and sellers,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
Recent Market Reports:
Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth Spear, ABR, CRS
William (Bill) Spear, CRS
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Direct #2: 513-265-3004
Search Homes: Http://WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map