The Lebanon Ohio real estate market is typical for this time of year as far as slowing down, but STILL strong in regards to pricing and total sales. Stick with us for the full details!
We offer links at the bottom of the post to search Cincinnati MLS listed Lebanon Ohio homes for sale, and if you want specifics for What Is My Lebanon Ohio Home Worth?, please click that link and fill out the form. We'll get back to you shortly with the latest info that applies to YOUR home!
All data is derived from the Cincinnati MLS system. If any Lebanon single family homes homes traded hands without a REALTOR® involved, then it won't be reflected in this report. All data is for the Lebanon School District area, so is not limited solely to Lebanon city limits.
Some reasons why Lebanon Ohio is a great place to live:
- Named one of Ohio magazine's Top 5 Hometowns for 2012
- HUGE YMCA
- Ready access to Cincinnati and Dayton
- A cool historic downtown area
- Host to an abundance of festivals throughout the year
- The cost of living in Lebanon is more affordable than some other Warren County communities
- A full range of housing price points, from below 100k to some estate homes under a million dollars.
- There is still new construction available, but you can pick any age from historic to brand new.
Countryside, a pool community of Lebanon Ohio
So on to the review, first up, completed sales!
Next is the Lebanon median price summary chart.
Lebanon 45036 Single Family Home Category Data Summary
Homes Sold: 48 (2 Bank/Government Owned, 0 Short Sale, 2 New Construction) DOWN 12
Average Price: $250,487 DOWN $4k
Median Price: $234,000 DOWN $12.5k
Days on Market Average: 46 UP 18 (Median 18 days)
Homes Active 10/6/17: 110 DOWN 3
Homes Pending 10/6/17: 62 DOWN 10
Sales/List %: 96.6% DOWN 1.8%
Most Expensive Home Sold: $550,000
Least Expensive Home Sold: $40,000
So what are the key takeaways from this month's numbers?
- The best piece of news? Check out the median price chart. Note that we're continually a REALLY long streak of months where 2017 beats 2010-2016.
- Sales dropped, but that's to be expected. August was a really strong month so no surprise to see a drop in totals this time of year. Compare to past Septembers and 2017 was the 2nd best on the chart.
- The average price was almost the same, but median price dropped a bit, but nothing outrageous.
- 5 homes sold below $100,000, more than normal. 16 homes sold for more than $300,000.
- Of the 110 homes for sale, 26 are new construction.
- With 62 homes under contract, October should still be a good month for completed sales.
- Median time to go under contract is just over two weeks.
- Distressed properties continue to be almost nonexistent. Only 2 of the 48 sales was a foreclosure, and of the 110 homes on market two are bank owned and none are short sales.
So what does this mean to you as a Lebanon single family home owner?
No change from past months other than expect things to move a bit slower than during the peak months. If a buyer MUST buy, the relatively low inventory works to your advantage. That doesn't mean a home that is in poor condition or not priced right will still sell.
Give us a call and we can meet and determine what is best for your personal circumstances.
You're not going up against significant new construction in MOST communities, but places like Shaker Run and Trails of Shaker Run new construction do challenge your ability to sell.
And if you're not quite ready to enter the market, it's the PERFECT time to meet with us and get your To Do list ready to have your home optimally ready for when you ARE ready to sell your home!
For an evaluation of your specific home's marketability, please contact us 513-520-5305.
So what does this mean to you as a potential Lebanon home buyer?
No change here either. Watch for new homes for sale that fit your needs, but you STILL need to ACT quickly.
The selection of foreclosed/short sale homes is minimal to nonexistent, so don't count on finding one to buy, much less one in good condition.
When you're considering buying a Lebanon home, please contact us 513-520-5305 or Liz@LizSpear.com with your needs and we'll help you find the right community for you! You can use the links below to review Cincinnati MLS homes listed in Lebanon for each of three price bands.
Search Lebanon Ohio 45036 Homes For Sale $400,000 and Up
Serving Lebanon's home buyers and sellers,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
Recent Market Reports:
Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth Spear, ABR, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2002007747
William (Bill) Spear, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2004011109 Kentucky 77938
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Bill Direct: 513-520-5305
Liz Direct: 513-265-3004
Search Homes: Http://WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map