Another month in the books! We're still in the slower part of the real estate year but there are some signs the Lebanon Ohio real estate market is heading for the usual Spring thaw. Read below to get the full details!
We offer links at the bottom of the post to search Cincinnati MLS listed Lebanon Ohio homes for sale, and if you want specifics for What Is My Lebanon Ohio Home Worth?, please click that link and fill out the form. We'll get back to you shortly with the latest info that applies to YOUR home!
All data is derived from the Cincinnati MLS system. If any Lebanon single family homes homes traded hands without a REALTOR® involved, then it won't be reflected in this report. All data is for the Lebanon School District area, so is not limited solely to Lebanon city limits.
Some reasons why Lebanon Ohio is a great place to live:
- Named one of Ohio magazine's Top 5 Hometowns for 2012
- HUGE YMCA
- Ready access to Cincinnati and Dayton
- A cool historic downtown area
- Host to an abundance of festivals throughout the year
- The cost of living in Lebanon is more affordable than some other Warren County communities
- A full range of housing price points, from below 100k to some estate homes under a million dollars.
- There is still new construction available, but you can pick any age from historic to brand new.
Countryside, a pool community of Lebanon Ohio
So on to the review, first up, completed sales!
Next is the Lebanon median price summary chart.
Lebanon 45036 Single Family Home Category Data Summary
Homes Sold: 20 (0 Bank/Government Owned, 0 Short Sale, 1 New Construction) NO CHANGE IN TOTAL SOLD
Average Price: $227,154 DOWN $35k
Median Price: $210,000 DOWN $16.5k
Days on Market Average: 44 DOWN 14 (Median 23 days)
Homes Active 3/6/19 74 DOWN 14
Homes Pending 3/6/19: 64 UP 28
Sales/List %: 98.3% SAME
Most Expensive Home Sold: $562,000
Least Expensive Home Sold: $100,000
So what are the key takeaways from this month's numbers?
- Basically, a typical February for Lebanon. The sold volume is right in the normal range, and the median price is almost the same as the prior 2 years.
- The price drops reverse a price bump from the previous month, so nothing alarming there, it's just the normal swings when volumes are lower and more easily influenced.
- The number of homes under contract jumped significantly, to the point that the number of home for sale not under contract dropped.
- Time to sell decreased.
5 homes sold for more than $300,000 and of those 5 only 1 was over $400,000.
- New construction sales accounted for 1 of the 20 sales and 28 of the 74 for sale.
- Distressed properties were nonexistent this month. None for sale and not under contract and none completed sale.
So what does this mean to you as a Lebanon single family home owner?
This is still the slower time of year but look at that Pending number and you know the market is picking up steam. If a buyer needs a Lebanon home the limited inventory works in the seller's favor. That doesn't mean a home that is in poor condition or not priced right will still sell.
Give us a call and we can meet and determine what is best for your personal circumstances.
You're not going up against significant new construction in MOST communities, but places like Shaker Run and Trails of Shaker Run new construction do challenge your ability to sell.
And if you're not quite ready to enter the market, it's the PERFECT time to meet with us and get your To Do list ready to have your home optimally ready for when you ARE ready to sell your home!
For an evaluation of your specific home's marketability, please contact us 513-520-5305.
So what does this mean to you as a potential Lebanon home buyer?
Inventory is TIGHT! Watch for new homes for sale that fit your needs, but you STILL need to ACT quickly despite the longer time on market for most sellers.
The selection of foreclosed/short sale homes is minimal to nonexistent, so don't count on finding one to buy, much less one in good condition.
When you're considering buying a Lebanon home, please contact us 513-520-5305 or Liz@LizSpear.com with your needs and we'll help you find the right community for you! You can use the links below to review Cincinnati MLS homes listed in Lebanon for each of three price bands.
Search Lebanon Ohio 45036 Homes For Sale $400,000 and Up
Serving Lebanon's home buyers and sellers,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
Recent Market Reports:
Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth Spear, ABR, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2002007747
William (Bill) Spear, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2004011109 Kentucky 77938
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Bill Direct: 513-520-5305
Liz Direct: 513-265-3004
Search Homes: Https://WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map