You blink and 2019 is a quarter complete! And it seemed like Spring was a bit delayed getting here this year, and that delay seems to be reflected in the real estate market too! But the good news is there's some good signs when you look at the number of homes under contract! Read below to get the full details!
We offer links at the bottom of the post to search Cincinnati MLS listed Lebanon Ohio homes for sale, and if you want specifics for What Is My Lebanon Ohio Home Worth?, please click that link and fill out the form. We'll get back to you shortly with the latest info that applies to YOUR home!
All data is derived from the Cincinnati MLS system. If any Lebanon single family homes homes traded hands without a REALTOR® involved, then it won't be reflected in this report. All data is for the Lebanon School District area, so is not limited solely to Lebanon city limits.
Some reasons why Lebanon Ohio is a great place to live:
- Named one of Ohio magazine's Top 5 Hometowns for 2012
- HUGE YMCA
- Ready access to Cincinnati and Dayton
- A cool historic downtown area
- Host to an abundance of festivals throughout the year
- The cost of living in Lebanon is more affordable than some other Warren County communities
- A full range of housing price points, from below 100k to some estate homes under a million dollars.
- There is still new construction available, but you can pick any age from historic to brand new.
Countryside, a pool community of Lebanon Ohio
So on to the review, first up, completed sales!
Next is the Lebanon median price summary chart.
Lebanon 45036 Single Family Home Category Data Summary
Homes Sold: 31 (1 Bank/Government Owned, 0 Short Sale, 0 New Construction) UP 11
Average Price: $258,394 UP $31k
Median Price: $227,500 UP $17.5k
Days on Market Average: 62 UP 18 (Median 24 days)
Homes Active 4/10/19 63 DOWN 9
Homes Pending 4/10/19: 77 UP 13
Sales/List %: 98.2% DOWN .1%
Most Expensive Home Sold: $698,250
Least Expensive Home Sold: $61,250
So what are the key takeaways from this month's numbers?
- March sold numbers were low even for a March when you compare to recent years. The 31 was an increase from February, but a bit lower than normal.
- The average and median prices both increased from February, and the March median was consistent with the last two years.
- The number of homes under contract continued to increase while the number of homes not under contract dropped. In a nutshell, buyer demand exceeded supply.
- Average time to sell is over two months, but note the median number at 3.5 weeks.
9 homes sold for more than $300,000 and of those 9 4 were over $400,000. The most expensive sale was a foreclosed home.
- New construction sales accounted for none of the 31 sales and 20 of the 63 for sale.
- Distressed (short sales and foreclosures) properties accounted for one completed sale. There are no distressed properties NOT under contract.
So what does this mean to you as a Lebanon single family home owner?
The signs are the Spring market is about to start, but the biggest hindrance may be the lack of homes for sale.
Give us a call and we can meet and determine what is best for your personal circumstances.
You're not going up against significant new construction in MOST communities, but places like Shaker Run and Trails of Shaker Run new construction do challenge your ability to sell.
And if you're not quite ready to enter the market, it's the PERFECT time to meet with us and get your To Do list ready to have your home optimally ready for when you ARE ready to sell your home!
For an evaluation of your specific home's marketability, please contact us 513-520-5305.
So what does this mean to you as a potential Lebanon home buyer?
Inventory is even tigher than last month! ACT quickly when a home you like comes on the market.
The selection of foreclosed/short sale homes is minimal to nonexistent, so don't count on finding one to buy, much less one in good condition.
When you're considering buying a Lebanon home, please contact us 513-520-5305 or Liz@LizSpear.com with your needs and we'll help you find the right community for you! You can use the links below to review Cincinnati MLS homes listed in Lebanon for each of three price bands.
Search Lebanon Ohio 45036 Homes For Sale $400,000 and Up
Serving Lebanon's home buyers and sellers,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
Recent Market Reports:
Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth Spear, ABR, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2002007747
William (Bill) Spear, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2004011109 Kentucky 77938
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Bill Direct: 513-520-5305
Liz Direct: 513-265-3004
Search Homes: Https://WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map