A bit weaker performance for Lebanon Ohio homes sales than typical for this time of year. The number of homes sold is down, but prices are solid and time to sell is still relatively short. Stay with us to get the full details on June's market results!
We offer links at the bottom of the post to search Cincinnati MLS listed Lebanon Ohio homes for sale, and if you want specifics for What Is My Lebanon Ohio Home Worth?, please click that link and fill out the form. We'll get back to you shortly with the latest info that applies to YOUR home!
All data is derived from the Cincinnati MLS system. If any Lebanon single family homes homes traded hands without a REALTOR® involved, then it won't be reflected in this report. All data is for the Lebanon School District area, so is not limited solely to Lebanon city limits.
Some reasons why Lebanon Ohio is a great place to live:
- Named one of Ohio magazine's Top 5 Hometowns for 2012
- HUGE YMCA
- Ready access to Cincinnati and Dayton
- A cool historic downtown area
- Host to an abundance of festivals throughout the year
- The cost of living in Lebanon is more affordable than some other Warren County communities
- A full range of housing price points, from below 100k to some estate homes under a million dollars.
- There is still new construction available, but you can pick any age from historic to brand new.
Countryside, a pool community of Lebanon Ohio
So on to the review, first up, completed sales!
Next is the Lebanon median price summary chart.
Lebanon 45036 Single Family Home Category Data Summary
Homes Sold: 36 (0 Bank/Government Owned, 1 Short Sale, 4 New Construction) DOWN 10
Average Price: $303,430 UP $51k
Median Price: $248,000 UP $15k
Days on Market Average: 50 UP 9 (Median 9 days)
Homes Active 7/8/19 83 UP 10
Homes Pending 7/819: 71 UP 5
Sales/List %: 98.5% DOWN .1%
Most Expensive Home Sold: $937,000
Least Expensive Home Sold: $107,900
So what are the key takeaways from this month's numbers?
- June's completed sales were NOT what you'd typically see for one of the peak selling months. SOLD numbers are down to the 2nd straight month. On the positive side, prices were UP very nicely, and the number of homes under contract bodes well for July.
- Sales prices bumped up thanks to the return of some luxury sales. 4 homes hit the luxury definition of $500,000 or more, and that $937,000 sale is unusually high for the Lebanon area.
- Homes for sale and not under contract climbed a bit, but the number under contract is close to matching the number not under contract.
- Average time to sell increased, and while median time also climbed, 9 days is still a VERY good number.
- New construction sales accounted for 4 of the 36 sales and 20 of the 83 for sale.
- Distressed (short sales and foreclosures) properties accounted for one completed sales. There are two distressed properties (2 short sale) NOT under contract.
So what does this mean to you as a Lebanon single family home owner?
The market is NOT as in favor of sellers as recently, but still not bad. We're still in the strongest part of the year for home sales.
Give us a call and we can meet and determine what is best for your personal circumstances.
You're not going up against significant new construction in MOST communities, but places like Shaker Run and Trails of Shaker Run new construction do challenge your ability to sell.
And if you're not quite ready to enter the market, it's the PERFECT time to meet with us and get your To Do list ready to have your home optimally ready for when you ARE ready to sell your home!
For an evaluation of your specific home's marketability, please contact us 513-520-5305.
So what does this mean to you as a potential Lebanon home buyer?
Inventory is is still on the lower side and based on the 9 days median time to contract, you better act quickly quickly when a home you like comes on the market.
The selection of foreclosed/short sale homes is minimal to nonexistent, so don't count on finding one to buy, much less one in good condition.
When you're considering buying a Lebanon home, please contact us 513-520-5305 or Liz@LizSpear.com with your needs and we'll help you find the right community for you! You can use the links below to review Cincinnati MLS homes listed in Lebanon for each of three price bands.
Search Lebanon Ohio 45036 Homes For Sale $400,000 and Up
Serving Lebanon's home buyers and sellers,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
Recent Market Reports:
Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth Spear, ABR, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2002007747
William (Bill) Spear, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2004011109 Kentucky 77938
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Bill Direct: 513-520-5305
Liz Direct: 513-265-3004
Search Homes: Https://WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map