The ink is dry and the funds have transferred! Our sellers no longer own a home (although they get to stay there until noon Friday as arranged in the purchase contract). We knew this well because we'd helped them buy the home in 2015 after scouring the area for that perfect ranch home for them. This golf/tennis community home at 555 Heatherwoode turned out to be THE ONE.
We'd kept touch with them and periodically assessed the homes market value and the potential competition. This summer all the right factors aligned and we knew we could ask for more, and get it! Thanks to some improvements they'd made since owning the home, we were able to gain them a significant profit on the sale of their home with the final price of $429,000. We almost sold it in the first week, but the buyer's sale of their own home fell through and they discontinued the purchase. Despite that, we still had the home under contract in 23 days, half the median time for the market.
555 Heatherwoode features:
- A split floorplan with 3 bedrooms, and additional potential for bedrooms in the finished lower level
- Master suite includes vaulted ceiling, fireplace, walkout to back deck, walk-in closet with custom shelving, master bath has double vanity, deep tub, shower & tiled floors.
- Open floor plan for the main living area
- 3.5 baths including a jack and jill arrangement between bedrooms 2 & 3 and a full bath in the lower level
- HUGE finished lower level & there's still room for a HUGE amount of unfinished space with lots of storage
- Kitchen features two islands with granite tops, tile floor, double oven, pantry, eat-in breakfast nook AND room to sit at one of the islands.
- Get the feeling this home is perfect for entertaining? Well you'd be right!
- Did we mention the 3 car side loading garage? Well now we have!
- What about the rebuilt deck? Perfect for enjoying a morning or evening beverage and enjoying the view!
- And the roof was replaced in January 2017, so it'll be a LONG time before that will need done again!
- There's PLENTY more, just click the picture at the start to go to 555 Heatherwoode's dedicated page complete with pictures, map and other details.
We can't help you buy this one, but we can help you find another or help you sell yours just like we did these repeat clients! Call us at 513-520-5305!
Bill & Liz aka BLiz
Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth Spear, ABR, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2002007747
William (Bill) Spear, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2004011109 Kentucky 77938
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Bill Direct: 513-520-5305
Liz Direct: 513-265-3004
Search Homes: Https://WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map